Steve is co-chair of the Entertainment and Media Industry Group. He is a distinguished entertainment lawyer who concentrates his practice in the music business, and his extensive experience has allowed him to achieve superior results for a broad spectrum of clients. These clients include multi-platinum recording artists, record and publishing companies, world-class producers, songwriters and composers, concert and event promoters, distributors, record company executives, entrepreneurs, merchandisers, technology companies, hedge funds, and multimedia entertainment companies.
- Whittier Law School, 1993, J.D.
- St. Joseph's University, 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- Named to Billboard's 2018 and 2019 Top Music Lawyers' list