Donald is a partner in the Litigation Department of the Hong Kong office, having joined the firm as a trainee in 2010 and qualified as a solicitor in Hong Kong in 2012.
Donald specialises in Hong Kong court litigation and international arbitration proceedings. He has extensive experience in handling complex and high-value matters involving multiple jurisdictions, as well as matters requiring interim relief such as emergency arbitration proceedings, asset preservation measures, disclosure orders, anti-suit injunction and ship arrests. He also regularly acts in enforcement proceedings of arbitral awards and judgments in Hong Kong. He has advised and acted for clients from a vast array of industry sectors, including financial services, garment, fashion, transportation, energy, commodities, logistics, insurance, entertainment, pharmaceuticals, hospitality, real estate, electronics, household goods and technology.
- University of Hong Kong, 2017, LL.M., Arbitration and Dispute Resolution (Distinction)
- University of Hong Kong, 2010, Postgraduate Certificate in Laws
- University of Hong Kong, 2009, Bachelor of Laws, (LLB), Hons
- Hong Kong
- Member, The Law Society of Hong Kong
- Fellow, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (FCIArb)
- Fellow, Hong Kong Institute of Arbitrators (FHKIArb)
- Member, Hong Kong Maritime Arbitration Group
- Secretary and Executive Committee Member, Hong Kong Maritime Law Association
- Member, List of Arbitrators, Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre
- Member, Maritime Services Training Board, Vocational Training Council, Education Bureau, HKSAR Government
- Listed as a Rising Star in Legal 500 Asia-Pacific for Hong Kong Dispute resolution: International arbitration, 2021