Jonathan is a member of the Financial Industry Group, practicing in the area of Financial Services. He represents real estate developers and other entities in all aspects of real estate transactions, including the sale, purchase, financing and leasing of real property. In addition, Jonathan also concentrates his practice on the representation of banks, other institutional lenders and commercial borrowers in complex secured and unsecured financing transactions, including term, revolving, construction, working capital, real estate-based, acquisition/purchase money and intercreditor matters. He also has extensive experience in public and private bond financing transactions representing institutional trustees and escrow agents.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, 1985, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, 1982, B.S., Economics, with a concentration in Finance and Accounting, magna cum laude
- New Jersey
- Named a 2010 Super Lawyer by Super Lawyers Corporate Counsel Edition for his real estate practice.
- In 2009, New Jersey Super Lawyer and Rising Stars named Jonathan a Super Lawyer for his Real Estate practice.
- New Jersey Bar Association