Friederike is an associate in the Munich Office of Reed Smith and member of the Tech & Data Group. She specializes in all aspects of IT law, data protection and commercial law including outsourcing, eCommerce, social media, mobile apps, AI and IoT. She places a special focus on all matters related to digital farming/agriculture 4.0.
- Germany, 2017, Second State Exam (Bar exam equivalent)
- Berlin, Germany, 2014, First State Exam (J.D. equivalent)
- Berlin, Germany, 2010, Magister Artium in Sinology
- Berlin, Germany, 2004, Studies of Sinology, Chinese language & IP Law
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers™ in Germany "Ones to Watch" list for Data Security & Privacy Law, and for Information Technology Law, 2024.