The listing demonstrates the Paris office’s strength in competition / antitrust, intellectual property, mergers and acquisitions, litigation and arbitration, and in tax; and in providing legal services relating to banking and finance, construction and real estate, entertainment, the European Union, life sciences and health care, and shipping.
Intellectual property associate Christophe Arfan and energy and natural resources associate Vanessa Thieffry are included in Best Lawyers® ‘Ones to Watch’, which recognises outstanding professional excellence in lawyers who are earlier in their careers.
These lawyers are recognised in the 2023 edition of Best Lawyers® in France, listed below with their field of law:
- Fernand Arsanios, Structured Finance
- Ana Atallah, International Arbitration, Maritime and Transportation
- Florence Bilger, Tax
- Benoit Charot, Litigation
- Jean Pierre Collet, Tax
- Emmanuelle Faivre, Maritime
- Clément Fouchard, International Arbitration
- Baptiste Gelpi, Banking and Finance, Capital Markets and Structured Finance
- Sophie Goossens, Entertainment, and European Union Law
- Stéphane Illouz, Real Estate
- Daniel Kadar, Health Care
- Thierry Lautier, Intellectual Property
- Caroline Ledoux, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Marc Lévy, Competition / Antitrust, European Union Law and Litigation
- Isabelle MacElhone, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Peter Rosher, Construction, and International Arbitration
- Marianne Schaffner, Biotechnology and Life Sciences, and Intellectual Property
- Natasha Tardif, Competition / Antitrust, and Litigation
- Andrew Tetley, Maritime
- Victoria Westcott, Asset Finance, and Banking and Finance
Selection to the Best Lawyers® list of outstanding lawyers is based on an annual peer-review survey.