A member of the Paris and the New York Bar, Ana focuses her practice on litigation and arbitration in various fields of commercial law, investment arbitration and international criminal law. Her experience includes inter alia: shipping, maritime law, arrest of vessels, oil pollution, arbitral and judicial procedure, investment arbitration (ICSID), commercial arbitration (ad hoc, ICC), attachment proceedings, conservatory and enforcement measures, international trade law, documentary credits, transportation, international sales, aviation, arrest of aircraft, tourism, insurance, white-collar crime, international fraud, criminal negligence, bankruptcy, criminal procedure and customs law.
- London School of Economics and Political Science, 1988, LL.M.
- University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas, 1987, Masters of Business Law
- Paris Sorbonne University (Paris IV), 1987, Bachelor of Arts, Literature
- Nueva York
- Expert on aviation, maritime law, international relations and criminal law for the French Institute of International Legal Experts
- Vice-president the Scientific Committee for Arbitration of the Franco-Arab System (Center of Mediation and Arbitration of the Franco-Arab Chamber of Commerce)
- Member of the Society for Compared Legislation
- Member of the Executive Committee of the French Society for Air & Space Law
- Member of the Executive Committee of the French Association on Maritime Law
- Former Secretary of the Conference of the Paris Bar
- Member of the Paris Bar Council
Premios y reconocimientos
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers™ in France for Maritime Law, 2020-2022, and International Arbitration, 2021-2022