Clément specialises in international commercial and investment arbitration.
Clément has twelve years’ experience advising on major litigation and arbitration proceedings.
He has regularly acted for French and international clients in arbitrations seated across the globe and has particular experience in complex disputes in the construction, energy and infrastructure, mining, defence and distribution sector, as well as considerable experience with joint ventures and post-acquisition disputes.
- Ecole Normale Supérieure, Economics and Management
- University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas, 2006, Master II, Litigation, Arbitration & ADR
- University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas, 2005, DEA, Private Law
- Queen Mary, University of London, 2004, LL.M., International Dispute Resolution
- Appointed treasurer of the Paris Arbitration Week (PAW) Organizing Committee
- Ranked in the Global Guide, Who’s Who Legal: Arbitration 2021
- 10 June 2020 "Paris Arbitration Week 2020: interview de Marie Danis et Clément Fouchard" Le Monde du Droit
- 1 April 2020 "L’arbitrage n’a pas encore fait son chemin naturel auprès des utilisateurs, entreprises, gouvernements et corps judiciaires" La Lettre des Juristes d'Affaires OHADA
- 21 January 2020 "La Paris Arbitration Week est comme un festival" La Lettre des Juristes d'Affaires