Sebastian is an associate in the Munich office of Reed Smith and member of the Real Estate Group. He advises national and international clients in all areas of commercial real estate law.
He focuses on real estate transactions, including property portfolios and individual assets as well as commercial lease law.
- Stuttgart, Germany, 2020, Second State Exam (Bar exam equivalent)
- Freiburg, 2018, First State Exam (J.D. equivalent)
- University of Freiburg, Germany, 2012, Study of Law
- All German Local and District Courts
- All German Higher Regional Courts
- Munich Bar Association