Chris is a senior associate in the Labor & Employment group in the Pittsburgh office. His practice focuses on managing employment litigation of all types, including claims arising from complaints of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation; contractual disputes; restrictive covenants; disability and leave laws; wage & hour compliance; and pay equity. Chris is an experienced litigator. He represents companies of all sizes in a variety of industries in federal and state court, as well as before federal, state, and local administrative agencies. Chris brings a highly strategic and pragmatic approach to employment litigation matters. He sees litigation as one option, often combined with others, to be used to solve a client’s underlying problem.
- Brooklyn Law School, 2011, J.D.,
cum laude, Associate Managing Editor of the Brooklyn Law Review
- Catholic University of America, 2008, B.A., Politics
- Nueva York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania