Alexandra advises employers on all aspects of the employer-employee relationship from hire to separation, assisting employers with the daily management of employment issues and counseling on best practices and compliance. Alexandra assists employers with developing employee policies and handbooks, conducting workplace investigations, responding to government audits and investigations, classifying employees and contractors, and preparing agreements pertaining to the employment relationship.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 2013, J.D., Editor in Chief, Cardozo Journal of International and Comparative Law
- Boston College, 2010, B.S.
- Nueva York
- Nueva Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of New York