Noel advises companies on insurance and risk management issues and regularly represents clients in complex commercial and insurance-coverage litigation in state and federal courts across the United States and in arbitrations and mediations. He focuses his practice on recovering insurance for corporate policyholders under general liability, professional liability/E&O, directors and officers and cyber/tech/media liability policies, including multiple complex claims and suits alleging “long-tail” toxic tort/environmental and asbestos liability. He also regularly represents companies in recovering insurance coverage for property damage and business interruption losses and losses caused by cyber incidents and employee theft. Noel’s representations range from large publicly-traded Fortune 500 corporations to start-ups and mid-market private companies covering industries as diverse as agriculture, distribution and supply chain management, industrial manufacturing, telecommunications, retail, real estate development, private equity investment and banking and finance. He currently advises several clients on coverage for alleged violations of Illinois’ Biometric Information Privacy Act and other related liabilities concerning disclosure of confidential data.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, 2008, J.D., Executive Editor, Loyola Consumer Law Review
- University of Virginia, 1999, B.A.
- Chicago Bar Association
- Chair of Insurance Law Committee 2014 - 2015
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© for Insurance Law, 2021-2024
- Law Bulletin's Emerging Lawyer in Illinois 2015-2017, Directors & Officers Liability Law Insurance, Insurance Coverage & Reinsurance Law
- Illinois Super Lawyers Rising Star 2012-2017, Insurance Coverage