Christian is a leading partner in Reed Smith’s Entertainment & Media Industry Group. Christian’s practice primarily focuses on transactions in the film, television, new media, podcast, video game, e-sports, and sports industries.
Christian represents institutional lenders and financiers, Fortune 500 companies and high net worth individuals in connection with complex debt facilities, production financing loans, and equity financing opportunities in the entertainment and media space.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 2002, J.D.
- Dickinson College, 1999, B.A.
- Nueva York
- Selected for Variety Magazine’s 2022 Dealmakers Impact Report
- Named in Variety's Legal Impact Report 2021
- Legal 500 USA for Media and Entertainment: Transactional, 2020-2021