Type d’évènement: Conférence, Atelier
- Albany Law School, 80 New Scotland Avenue, Albany NY 12208
- Date/heure de début
- 8 June 2016, 6:00 PM EDT
- Date/heure de fin
- 9 June 2016, 4:10 PM EDT
The conference focuses specifically on the latest tax issues and disseminates how these will impact businesses in New York State.
Sponsored by The Business Council of NYS and Albany Law School.
- Richard Ernst - Deputy Commissioner, Office of Professional Responsibility, NYS Department of Tax & Finance
- Deborah S. Kearns - Albany County Surrogate's Court
- Kenneth J. Pokalsky - Vice President, The Business Council of NYS, Inc.
- Matthew Gokey - Tax Policy Analyst, NYS Department of Tax & Finance
- Jessica Lesczinski - Tax Policy Analyst, NYS Department of Tax & Finance
- Marc Simonetti, Esq. - Partner, Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Abe Teicher - Partner, Deloitte Tax LLP
- Jack Trachtenberg, Esq. - Counsel, Reed Smith LLP
- Thomas Teige Carroll, Esq. - Bureau Chief, Taxpayer Protection Bureau, NYS Office of the Attorney General
- William Comiskey, Esq. - Partner, Hodgson Russ LLP
- Jerry Boone - Commissioner, NYS Department of Tax & Finance
- E.J. McMahon, Director, Empire Center
- Jeremiah T. Lynch, Esq. - Principal, Ryan, LLP
- Mark Volk, Esq. - Deputy Counsel for Litigation, NYS Department of Tax & Finance
- Richard Call, Esq. - Partner, McDermott Will & Emery LLP
- Scott Susko, Esq. - Partner, McDermott Will & Emery LLP
- Thomas Havel - Director, Fiscal Studies, NYS Senate Finance
- Kenneth J. Pokalsky - Vice President, The Business Council of NYS Inc.
- Anthony Rodolakis - Director of Tax and Economic Studies, NYS Assembly
- Timothy Taylor - Director of Revenue, NYS Division of the Budget