Type d’évènement: Formation juridique continue, Conférence
- Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, 220 North Gulph Road, King of Prussia PA 19406
- Date/heure de début
- 5 April 2017, 12:00 PM EDT
- Date/heure de fin
- 5 April 2017, 1:30 PM EDT
Attendees will qualify for 1 hour of complimentary CLE or CPE credit (see details below.)
Reed Smith LLP invites you to a 90 minute seminar over to lunch to discuss Pennsylvania and New Jersey sales and use tax refund opportunities. The seminar will focus on emerging issues and strategies gleaned from "insider" information, such as informal audit policies, private letter rulings, and pending appeals and litigation. Presenters will also provide trends and analytics gleaned from hundreds of administrative board decisions, and insights from thousands of pages of unpublished letter rulings.
There is no charge to attend but advance registration is required. For your convenience, Reed Smith will present the same seminar twice in two different locations. Please choose one location when you RSVP.
Topics will include:
- Software, SaaS, and cloud computing and related maintenance and support including Pennsylvania's new expanded tax on digital goods and software services
- Electronic goods and services
- Capital improvements
- Manufacturing equipment and wrapping supplies
- Research and development exemption
- Advertising materials and creative design
- Utility studies
- Information services
- Professional services and temporary help
- Efficient alternatives to the reverse audit cycle
This course is intended to qualify attendees for one hour of Pennsylvania and New Jersey CPE credit. For this purpose, there are no prerequisites; this is an intermediate to advanced course; teaching methods are oral lecture, accompanied by written materials; it is recommended that attendees claim 1 hour of credit for the course. One hour of Pennsylvania CLE credit is pending approval.