Type d’évènement: Webinar
- Date/heure de début
- 11 April 2019, 11:00 AM PDT
- Date/heure de fin
- 11 April 2019, 12:00 PM PDT
- Inscription en ligne
- Register for Best practices for employers in recruiting and hiring employees
Part 1 of this series, Best practices for employers in recruiting and hiring employees, will cover the following topics:
- Prohibitions on soliciting and relying on prior salary history and other equal pay considerations
- Drafting tips for offer letters, proprietary information and invention assignment agreements, mandatory arbitration agreements and employee handbooks
- Required employee notices
- Employee training requirements
Part 2 of this series, A primer on employers’ obligations regarding the interactive process and reasonable accommodations under California law, will air on Wednesday, May 22, 2019.
Each program is presumptively approved for 1.0 general CLE credit in California, Illinois, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Texas, and West Virginia. For lawyers licensed in New York, this course is eligible for 1.0 credit under New York’s Approved Jurisdiction Policy. Please allow four weeks after the program to receive a certificate of attendance. Each program is also pending approval for 1.0 HRCI credit hour.