Type d’évènement: Formation juridique continue
- Date/heure de début
- 17 July 2019, 12:00 PM EDT
- Date/heure de fin
- 17 July 2019, 1:00 PM EDT
- Inscription en ligne
- Register for E-Discovery Ethics
This webinar will feature a dialogue between one of the leaders of an e-discovery document review operation and a law school professor on key ethical issues surrounding litigation document review, including:
- How should reviewers resolve questions about “gray area” documents when it comes to responsiveness and privilege?
- What should reviewers do when the review instructions direct them to classify as “privileged” documents that are not legally entitled to privilege protection?
- Are lawyers required to disclose to their adversaries their use of predictive coding?
- How can companies and law firms avoid abetting the unauthorized practice of law when using e-discovery companies—or even offshore review lawyers-- for document review?
- What are your professional responsibilities when you find that your litigation opponent has inadvertently produced privileged documents or metadata?
- What guidance is provided by Model Rules of Professional Conduct 1.1, 1.6, 3.1, 3.3, 3.4, 4.4, 5.5, 8.3, and prevailing ethics opinions, to help answer these questions?
Please join us for what will be a lively and interesting discussion of these issues!