Crisis Management: Proactive Preparation, Rapid Response
In an interconnected, multi-media world, news travels quickly. While companies used to have up to 48 hours to deal with a crisis internally before it became public knowledge, the advent of social media often reduces this to less than 24 hours. It is important to be flexible and agile, acting quickly to protect risk to your business and navigate unavoidable delays that can have serious consequences.
Type d’évènement: Webinar
- Date/heure de début
- 28 January 2020, 12:00 PM GMT
- Date/heure de fin
- 28 January 2020, 1:00 PM GMT
- More Information:
- Legal Privilege: Crisis Management Webinar Series
Please join us for a webinar series looking at crisis management. This series looks at issues arising across a variety of sectors. The sessions are practical and designed to meet your questions and needs, with a real-world focus.
The third in this series will look at Legal Privilege
The agenda will include:
- Commercial negotiations and privilege – mitigating risk relating to internal company conversations
- Alternative dispute resolution and privilege – which aspects of ADR are subject to privilege?
- Overview of recent case law