Please join us to examine some of the key employment issues facing California employers, including hiring and leave laws, independent contractors, and more.
Type d’évènement: Formation juridique continue, Conférence
- Convene, The Arts Hub - Third Floor, 333 South Grand Avenue, Los Angeles CA 90071
- Date/heure de début
- 5 March 2020, 2:00 PM PT
- Date/heure de fin
- 5 March 2020, 5:00 PM PT
Topics will include:
- Be smart when you hire: avoiding pitfalls during the job application process
- From independent contractor to employee: acing analysis and transitions
- The interplay of California’s leave laws in the ever-changing California landscape
- Plus a special speaker on enforcement trends in 2020 and beyond
This program is presumptively approved for up to 2.5 hours of CLE credit in California.