This webcast will be presented in multiple sessions to accommodate time zones.
5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. SGT
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. GMT
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. ET
There has been a recent surge in fintech tie-ups amongst start-ups, disruptors and incumbents that are now commonly entering into collaborations in order to leverage mutual synergies. This trend is particularly visible in the payments and e-commerce space, and is being actively encouraged by regulators in connection with digital banking, open banking and open finance.
Type d’évènement: Webinar
- Date/heure de début
- 26 March 2020, 5:00 PM China Daylight Time
- Date/heure de fin
- 26 March 2020, 6:00 PM China Daylight Time
- More Information:
- Fintech collaborations – navigating the legal issues
Join Reed Smith Singapore fintech lawyers Charmian Aw and Hagen Rooke for this webinar which will explore the key legal issues that must typically be navigated by parties looking to establish a fintech collaboration.
Topics covered will include:
- Commercial considerations, including end user issues, data privacy, cybersecurity and IP, in connection with the leveraging of mutual customer bases such as through the use of APIs
- Regulatory issues in relation to soliciting customers for partners or for a commonly operated platform
- Practical implications associated with outsourcing