Join the Entertainment and Media Industry Group as we host a webinar providing commentary and updates on the latest copyright reforms, case law and what to expect in the future.
Type d’évènement: Webinar
- Date/heure de début
- 17 September 2020, 12:00 PM BST
- Date/heure de fin
- 17 September 2020, 1:00 PM BST
- Inscription en ligne
- Copyright Update – What you need to know
This webinar will cover an array of topics including:
- The transposition of the EU Copyright Directive article 17 – who is transposing, what is in the Commission’s draft guidelines, will France and Germany be able to reconcile their position on the issue?
- Copyright and livestreaming, including an analysis of the latest law concerning communication to the public Brexit’s impacts on UK copyright law. What will change at 11pm on 31 December? And what can UK-based organisations do to prepare for the change?
- Local content, global industry against the backdrop of diverging copyright rules - which rules apply where? Tips to understand the basic principles of international copyright law.
- Case law update.