Join the Entertainment and Media Industry Group as we take a look at Artificial Intelligence.
Type d’évènement: Webinar
- Date/heure de début
- 1 December 2020, 1:00 PM GMT
- Date/heure de fin
- 1 December 2020, 2:00 PM GMT
- More Information:
- Making Sense of AI Part 1: Will Copyright and Privacy Laws Adapt or Die?
Topics that will be discussed include:
- Human vs. machines - Can copyright law adapt to AI creativity? We will discuss the challenges that AI poses to copyright law, and the difficulties faced by all EU member states in transposing the controversial ‘AI exception’ created by the EU Copyright directive.
- How is the big data practice of AI ever compatible with data protection law? We will consider the latest guidance on managing privacy regulatory issues.