Type d’évènement: Webinar
- Date/heure de début
- 18 March 2021, 12:00 PM United Arab Emirates Daylight Time
- Date/heure de fin
- 18 March 2021, 1:00 PM United Arab Emirates Daylight Time
Corporate Partner, Adela Mues and Senior Associates, Marize Coetzer and Zahir Sabur from Reed Smith will be joined by Head of Business Development from Nasdaq Dubai, Tahir Mahmood. The speakers will take will take you through the different stages of the IPO process and highlight the legal and regulatory considerations that you should be aware of before listing your company on Nasdaq Dubai.
- IPO Process and Life After IPO: We will look at the IPO process in general, the eligibility criteria that must be met by SMEs applying to admit their securities on the exchange and how is the process different for SMEs compared to large enterprises, the role of various advisers, as well as the continuing obligations that a listed SME will have post-IPO.
- Deciding whether to list: We will identify the major pros and cons for SMEs looking at listing on the exchange.
- Preparing for IPO: We will explain how to prepare for an IPO listing including the reporting standards, corporate governance rules and other regulatory considerations.