We invite you to join our latest webinar that will look at a LIBOR transition roadmap to 2023, sharing information about key issues and considerations for a successful and efficient transition.
Type d’évènement: Webinar, Formation juridique continue
- Date/heure de début
- 24 March 2021, 3:00 PM GMT
- Date/heure de fin
- 24 March 2021, 4:00 PM GMT
- More Information:
- LIBOR Transition – Roadmap to 2023
Speakers from Reed Smith’s international IBOR transition team will cover:
- Tough legacy
- Risk Free Rates (RFRs)
- Amendments to the European Benchmark Regulation (EBR) as applicable to the cessation of LIBOR
- Potential for conflict between the legislation in the US, changes to the UK Benchmark Regulation including by the Financial Services Bill
- Challenges arising from the different standards emerging in different markets
CLE Information: This program is presumptively approved for 1.0 CLE credit in California, Connecticut, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas and West Virginia. Applications for CLE credit will be filed in Delaware, Florida, Ohio, and Virginia. Attendees who are licensed in other jurisdictions will receive a uniform certificate of attendance but Reed Smith only provides credit for the states listed. Please allow 4-6 weeks after the program to receive a certificate of attendance.