Four of the six have a track record of success in insurance coverage disputes; the others concentrate their work on estate/probate matters, and corporate law.
Reed Smith lawyers given Super Lawyers' top-rated-lawyer designation are:
- Michael LoVallo, Estate & Probate
- Thomas Marrinson, Insurance Coverage
- John Shugrue, Insurance Coverage
- John Vishneski III, Insurance Coverage
Super Lawyers points to Marrinson, Shugrue and Vishneski’s notable work resolving insurance coverage disputes. LoVallo was listed for his work on estate planning, probate, and closely held business matters.
Super Lawyers annually selects lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement through independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
Two Reed Smith lawyers were included in the Super Lawyers Illinois Rising Stars list for 2022.
- Daniel Buoniconti, Business/Corporate
- David Cummings, Insurance Coverage
To be selected as a Rising Star, lawyers must either be 40 years old or younger, or have been in practice for 10 years or fewer.