Nick is a partner in Reed Smith's Transportation Industry Group, with a focus on shipping and international trading disputes in court, arbitration and mediation proceedings. He acts for vessel owners and operators, charterers and traders in a wide range of dry shipping and commodity disputes, including charterparty and bill of lading issues. He supports clients in the mineral resource and LNG sectors on their marketing and transportation needs, and maintains strong links in the Japanese and wider Asian markets.
- College of Law, Chester, LPC
- University of Exeter, LL.B. (Hons)
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles
- Conversational French
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers™ in the United Kingdom for Shipping Law, 2021
- Ranked in Chambers UK for UK-wide Shipping, 2020-2021