Lee Ann Dillon is a banking & finance partner in Reed Smith’s Financial Industry Group, and a leading lawyer in our leveraged finance practice in New York. She is the relationship partner for two global financial institutions. Although her practice is principally based in New York City, as a member of both the Reed Smith Latin America and India Business Teams, Lee Ann is regularly retained for transactions with parties in Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Lee Ann focuses her practice on representing arrangers, agents, trustees, lenders and borrowers across a broad spectrum of corporate finance transactions, including secured and unsecured lending arrangements; leveraged, investment-grade and acquisition financings; cross-border and multi-currency financings; funds finance; project and infrastructure finance; mezzanine finance; debt restructurings and recapitalizations.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, 1983, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1979, B.A.
- New York
- Caroline du Nord
- 2018 Latin America Transport Deal of the Year, awarded by IJGlobal Project Finance & Infrastructure Journal for US$708 million Multisource Financing of Concesión Ruta al Mar S.A.S 4G Colombian Toll Road Project
- 2017 Deal of the Year, awarded by Latin Lawyer for COP $1.3 billion Financing of Pacífico Tres 4G Colombian Toll Road Program
- 2017 Latin America Road Deal of the Year, awarded by IJGlobal Project Finance & Infrastructure Journal for COP $1.3 Billion Financing of Pacífico Tres 4G Colombian Toll Road Program
- Listed as Highly Regarded in IFLR1000 Global for New York Banking, 2018-2022
- Listed in Latinvex as one of Latin America's Top 100 Female Lawyers 2019 and 2021