Robin is a partner in Reed Smith’s Labor & Employment Group in London. He was previously the European Vice Chair for Reed Smith's Litigation Department and the Co-Global Practice Group Leader for the Labor and Employment Group.
Robin acts for a diverse range of clients, with particular experience in the financial sector acting for investment and High Street banks, investment managers, professional partnerships, trading houses and insurance companies, many with an international presence.
Robin has many years of experience in managing large projects which are often of an international nature and encompassing complex legal issues and highly sensitive/important business considerations. This ability proved vital during the financial crisis as his key clients have faced large scale, global and group wide issues.
- University of Hull
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles
- Member of the Employment Lawyers Association
- Member of the European Employment Lawyers Association
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers™ in the United Kingdom for Employment Law, 2009-2021
- Ranked in Chambers UK for London Employment: Employer, 2020-2022