Alex is a dual-qualified associate in the Hong Kong litigation and dispute resolution team.
His practice focuses on commercial litigation and arbitration. He regularly represents multinational corporations, state-owned enterprises and listed companies in complex international disputes, particularly in the shipping, trade and insurance sectors. In addition, he provides coverage advice to leading international insurers, as well as policyholders, on marine and non-marine insurance policies.
- Chinese University of Hong Kong, 2018, Postgraduate Certificate in Laws
- Chinese University of Hong Kong, 2017, Bachelor of Laws
- Hong Kong
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles
- High Court - Hong Kong
- England and Wales
- The Law Society of Hong Kong – Member
- The Law Society of England and Wales – Member
- The Institute of Seatransport, Hong Kong – Professional Member