Guiding her clients through the opportunities and challenges presented by an ever-changing property market, Brigid has extensive experience and knowledge of the real estate industry.
From site acquisition to exit strategies, Brigid advises developers across the full spectrum of real estate requirements involved in mixed-use and residential development projects. She also works with corporate occupiers in the retail, office and leisure sectors on pre-lets and lettings within development and redevelopment sites.
- University of Nottingham, B.A., Hons, Law with French
- Université Montesquieu IV, Bordeaux, Certificat de droit français
- Nottingham Law School, LPC
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles
- Listed as a Leading Lawyer in The Legal 500 UK for Commercial property: development, 2020
- Recognised with the Editor's Choice award at the Citywealth Powerwomen Awards 2018