Brad is the Global Co-Head of the Private Equity Group and the former Vice Chairman of the Business and Finance Department. He helps lead the personnel, administrative, business development and client management activities for the Global Corporate Group and the Business and Finance Department more broadly.
- Northwestern Pritzker School of Law, 1987, J.D.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1984, B.A., with high honors
- Certified Public Accountant
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© for Mergers and Acquisitions Law and Private Funds / Hedge Funds Law, 2016-2022
- Ranked in Chambers USA for Illinois Corporate/M&A & Private Equity, 2008-2014, 2016, 2019-2022
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- Board of Trustees, Ravinia Festival
- Board of Trustees, RefugeeOne
- Executive Committee Member (and former Chairman), Middle Market Open (the fundraising arm of the National Kidney Foundation of Illinois)
- Pro Bono Counsel, C.O.R.E. - Community Organized Relief Effort
- Pro Bono Counsel, One Goal
- Member, The Commonwealth Club of Chicago
- Member, American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC)