The D.C. Family Business Forum continues the 2019 – 2020 series with an interactive panel discussion on family office. Join us to gain insight from different family office members to decide whether establishing a family office is right for you. If you already have a family office, this program can help determine if the services you receive are sufficient and if expansion of additional services is necessary.
- Reed Smith's Tysons office, 7900 Tysons One Place, Suite 500, McLean VA 22102
- 3 December 2019, 7:30 AM ET
- 3 December 2019, 9:30 AM ET
- 7:30 – 8:00 a.m. Breakfast
- 8:00 – 8:45 a.m. Discussion
- 8:45 – 9:30 a.m. Q&A
The program will feature a panel of leaders from four family offices:
- Jack Clark, president of Steuart Investment Company
- Michael Friedl, president & chief operating officer of Larkspur Services, Inc.
- Gail Merriam, controller of Carl M. Freeman Companies
- Beau Schweikert, director of the HITT Family Office