- Katherine Basile in Silicon Valley was named a “Trade mark star 2022.”
- Peter Chassman in Houston was named a “Patent star 2022.”
- Stephen Edwards in London was named a “Copyright star 2022.”
- Carolyn Pepper in London was named both a “Trade mark star 2022” and a “Copyright star 2022.”
- Gregor Pryor in London was named both a “Copyright star 2022” and a “Transactions star 2022.”
- Marianne Schaffner in Paris was named both a “Patent star 2022” and a “Trade mark star 2022.”
- Michael Skrein in London was named both a “Trade mark star 2022” and a “Copyright star 2022.”
MIP’s research process for 2022 spanned four months of surveys and interviews with peers.
About Reed Smith
Reed Smith is a dynamic international law firm dedicated to helping clients move their businesses forward. With an inclusive culture and innovative mindset, we deliver smarter, more creative legal services that drive better outcomes for our clients. Our deep industry knowledge, long-standing relationships and collaborative structure make us the go-to partner for complex disputes, transactions, and regulatory matters.
For more information, please visit www.reedsmith.com.