Tamara is the managing partner - Europe & Middle East and a leading lawyer in our Structured Finance team at Reed Smith. She is the former chair of the firm's Financial Industry Group. Tamara has more than 20 years' experience in advising arrangers, dealers, issuers and trustees in a wide range of debt instruments, including bonds (securitisations, project bonds, high-yield, convertible, and exchangeable bonds and Islamic bond issuances), the establishment of debt programmes, liability management, and private placements. She has advised all participants, including arrangers, originators, servicers and trustees, in the securitisation of a wide variety of assets in numerous jurisdictions. She also regularly advises trustees, issuers, arrangers, investors and servicers in securitisations, high-yield bonds, structured debt restructurings and workouts. Further, she has significant experience of derivatives and structured products.
- Listed as Highly Regarded in IFLR1000 Global for UK Capital markets: Debt and UK Capital markets: Structured finance and securitisation, 2020-2022
- Named to the IFLR1000 Women Leaders list, 2020
- Listed as a Leading Lawyer in The Legal 500 UK for Securitisation, 2020-2022
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers™ in the United Kingdom for Derivatives, 2009-2021
- Ranked in Chambers UK for London Capital Markets: Securitisation, 2020-2022