Michael is a member of the firm's IP, Tech & Data Group.
An experienced business counselor and litigator, Michael advises global financial institutions, technology companies, and manufacturers to local start-ups and private equity/venture capital firms in a broad range of litigation, compliance, corporate governance, and transactional matters.
- University of Notre Dame Law School, 2000, 法学博士, Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Legislation (1999-2000)
- Georgetown University, 1996, B.S.F.S.
- State Supreme Court - Illinois
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois Trial Bar
- U.S. District Court - Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Michigan
- American Bar Association, Member
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- Chicago Bar Association (Commercial Litigation, Federal Civil Practice and Securities Law Committees), Member
- Federal Civil Practice Committee of the Chicago Bar Association, Past Chair (2016-17)
- Journal of Legislation, Editor-in-Chief (1999-2000)