Constantine is a partner in Reed Smith's Financial Industry Group, Office Managing Partner of the firm’s Miami office and the co-lead for On Chain: Reed Smith’s Crypto & Digital Assets Group.
Constantine advises a wide range of U.S. and international clients on private equity transactions, public and private mergers and acquisitions, crypto investments, emerging company/venture capital transactions, investment funds, hedge funds, financing transactions, corporate formation, and corporate governance. His practice also includes taking a lead role in advising companies on accomplishing their short and long term goals in a wide range of fields. He also has considerable cross-border experience and acts for foreign companies operating in the United States.
- State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, 1994, 法学博士, Publications Editor, Buffalo Law Review
- Pennsylvania State University, 1991, 理学学士, Economics
- 联邦地区法院 – 纽约南部地区
- Member, Florida Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Florida Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Directors, Miami-Dade Beacon Council
- Executive Committee Member, The Hellenic Initiative