Constantine is a partner in Reed Smith's Financial Industry Group and Office Managing Partner of the firm’s Miami office. Constantine counsels companies and funds in a wide range of matters including distressed credit and special situations transactions, private equity, restructurings, and corporate governance. Constantine has worked with entities across the corporate growth cycle from early stage private companies to established publicly traded entities. He also has considerable cross-border experience and acts for foreign companies operating in the United States.
- State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, 1994, 法学博士, Publications Editor, Buffalo Law Review
- Pennsylvania State University, 1991, 理学学士, Economics
- 联邦地区法院 – 纽约南部地区
- Member, New York Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey Bar Association
- Member, Association of the Bar of the City of New York