Catherine is counsel in Reed Smith’s Transportation Industry Group, practicing in the areas of aviation product liability and commercial litigation. She defends aircraft manufacturers, aviation component manufacturers, and airlines in complex litigation in state and federal courts throughout the United States. Catherine has experience in all aspects of pre-trial litigation including drafting and arguing dispositive motions, taking and defending depositions, coordinating and conducting discovery, working directly with clients and experts, and preparing mediation briefs and mock trial presentations.
- Rutgers School of Law, 2014, 法学博士, cum laude
- Rutgers University, 2010, 学士, Political Science, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey
- 2020-2022: Vice-Chair of the ABA TIPS Aviation and Space Law General Committee
- 2019-2020: Technology Vice-Chair of the ABA TIPS Aviation and Space Law General Committee
- Honorable Paul A. Kapalko, Superior Court - New Jersey