Dominic Rupprecht litigates insurance coverage disputes exclusively on behalf of policyholders. He has recovered several hundred million dollars for policyholders in the life sciences, energy, and manufacturing industries for a variety of claims, including: environmental liabilities, cyber losses, mass torts, False Claims Act liabilities, and first-party losses.
Dominic is recognized by Chambers USA for Texas Insurance, where sources describe him as a “very talented tactician” and a “growing talent in the insurance space.” In 2023, Business Insurance magazine awarded Dominic a national “Break Out Award” as an emerging leader in the insurance field. He has also been named to Best Lawyers in America for Insurance.
- Pennsylvania State University, 2010, 法学博士, summa cum laude
- Bucknell University, 2007, 学士, magna cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- Board, Pittsburgh Opera
- Board, River City Brass Band (former President)
- Former Board, Lawrenceville Hospitality Association
- Former Board, Penn State Law Alumni Society
- Chief Judge Yvette Kane, U.S. District Court - Middle District of Pennsylvania, 1 August 2010 to 1 August 2012
- Ranked in Chambers USA for Texas Insurance, 2022-2023
- 2023 "Break Out Award" winner by Business Insurance
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in Best Lawyers in America for Insurance Law, 2023
- Penn State Law Distinguished Alumni Award, 2016