The six statewide practice groups recognized are Antitrust, Energy & Natural Resources, Healthcare, Insurance, Labor & Employment, and Tax.
17 Individual lawyers were ranked statewide, four in Band 1 including:
- Energy & Natural Resources: Justin Werner (Band 1), Nicole Snyder Bagnell (Band 1) and Lucas Liben (Up & Coming)
- Antitrust: Daniel Booker (Senior Statesperson) and Deborah Dermody
- Healthcare: Karl Thallner (Band 1), Brad Rostolsky, Nicole Aiken-Shaban
- Insurance: John Ellison (Band 1), Courtney Horrigan, Timothy Law, Doug Widin
- Labor & Employment: Casey Ryan and James Holt (Associate to Watch)
- Litigation: White Collar Crime & Government Investigations: Thomas Suddath
- Tax: Lee Zoeller and Leo Hitt
The three practices recognized in Pittsburgh are Bankruptcy & Restructuring (Band 1); Corporate/M&A and Private Equity (Band 1); and Litigation: General Commercial (Band 1).
Six Pittsburgh lawyers recognized, two in Band 1 including:
- Bankruptcy & Restructuring: Paul Singer (Senior Statesperson)
- Corporate/M&A and Private Equity: Kristin Wells (Band 1), Ryan Purpura (Band 1), and Kenneth Siegel
- Litigation/General Commercial: Daniel Booker and John McIntyre
Three practice groups were recognized in Philadelphia: Bankruptcy & Restructuring (Band 1); Banking & Finance; and Litigation/General Commercial.
Philadelphia lawyers recognized include:
- Banking & Finance: James Lawlor and Elizabeth Tabas Carson (Up & Coming)
- Bankruptcy & Restructuring: Peter Clark, Derek Baker, Matthew Tashman
The 2021 Chambers USA directory, the 22nd published by Chambers and Partners, ranks law firms and lawyers in 180 jurisdictions around the world. Chambers’ rankings are based on a comprehensive assessment of each firm’s work, including opinions from external sources, with an emphasis on client feedback.