Siobhan is a senior knowledge management lawyer and subject matter expert in real estate. She provides precedents, training, collates know-how and also assists with deal structuring. Siobhan works alongside Knowledge Chief Lucy Dillon assisting her with the management of the team of knowledge management lawyers.
Siobhan provides leadership and guidance to lawyers in the implementation of technology and use of innovation to develop more efficient ways of working.
- University College London, 1985, LL.M.
- University of Reading, 1983, LL.B.
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Association of Property Professional Support Lawyers
- Lawyers Green Issues Group
- Leeds Beckett University Law Society Finals