Francisca is a member of the Global Regulatory Enforcement Group and a former Managing Partner of Reed Smith's Century City office. She handles a variety of complex commercial litigation matters, including in the areas of securities law, unfair competition and class action litigation. She also conducts internal investigations for clients in a variety of industries and represents companies and individuals in government investigations by criminal and civil authorities.
- University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law, 1999, J.D.
- Harvard University, 1995, B.A.
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court - District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims