Rob has a leading reputation in acting investment banks, funds and private equity clients investing in the maritime and offshore industries.
A recognised practitioner with more than two decades of experience advising on shipping transactions, Rob has led from the buy side in most of the large non-performing shipping loan portfolio transactions in the market over the past few years and on numerous large and complex restructurings, M&A transactions, joint ventures and structured financings.
- University of Exeter Law School, 2001
- University of Exeter, 2000
- England und Wales
- Ranked in Chambers Global for Global Market Leaders Shipping: Finance, 2021-2023
- Ranked in Chambers UK for UK-wide Asset Finance: Shipping Finance, 2020-2023
- Listed as a Leading Lawyer in The Legal 500 UK for Transport finance and leasing, 2022