Join us for the 6th consecutive year as Reed Smith’s Energy and Commodities Conference goes virtual.
You can also join the conversation by following #rsEnergy2020 on social and find our latest thought-leadership related to each session below.
Event Type: Webinar, CLE / CPD
- Start Date/Time:
- 12 October 2020, 10:00 AM CDT
- End Date/Time:
- 15 October 2020, 3:30 PM CDT
- Event Materials:
- 6th Annual Energy and Commodities Virtual Conference
Registration for the Energy and Commodities Conference is complimentary and open exclusively to clients, in-house counsel and executives active in the energy and commodities sector. All sessions are now available on demand, and you can access your selected sessions after registration.
To join the conversation, follow #rsEnergy2020 on social.
Please contact Alma Rosas if you have any questions.
You can also access the individual sessions below, though please remember that registration is required for clients who wish to receive CLE credit, and you must follow all the attendance verification prompts. After viewing each session, email our CLE team with the name of the session you attended to request credit.
- Future of the commodities market across the Americas
- Challenges, risks and new developments in the oil and gas industry
- Chapter 11 transactions in the COVID world and their impact on future distressed asset sales
- Current state and the near-term outlook for energy transactions in a pandemic world
- FSRU Deployment - structuring and optimizing acquisition and operation
- Round-up of professional ethics issues for in-house counsel
- Current and anticipated litigation trends and risks for the oil and gas industry
- 2020 at the CFTC and FERC: What a year!
In this series of interactive sessions, our speakers looked beyond 2020 to examine upcoming developments. Their objective was to explain and clarify up-to-the-minute legal, regulatory, and policy developments in the energy and commodities sector, with an eye towards future risks and opportunities.
For more information on the program, download our conference brochure below or visit our online agenda.
Our 2020 Reed Smith Energy & Commodities Post-Conference Summary has now been published! This includes short overviews of each session, including our keynote from Robert J. Johnston at Eurasia Group, and direct links to the individual sessions. Key takeaways from our 2019 event can be relived in our 2019 Reed Smith Energy and Commodities Post-Conference Report.