Nicolle is Co-Vice Chair of the Energy & Natural Resources Group. She counsels energy clients in various matters and focuses on litigation and regulatory issues regarding natural gas production from Shale formations in Appalachia. Nicolle represents natural gas companies in a variety of litigation including lease disputes, royalty class actions, condemnations, encroachments and contract issues, as well as counsels clients on permitting and permit disputes and performs due diligence and provides advice on Shale transactions. In addition, Nicolle counsels clients in a variety of environmental matters, such as due diligence for real estate transactions, representing clients on environmental claims in bankruptcy and advising clients on compliance with environmental regulations.
- Selected by the Pittsburgh Business Times as a "2015 BusinessWomen First" Winner
- Selected by The Legal Intelligencer as a "2014 Lawyer on the Fast Track"
- Recognized by the Pittsburgh Business Times in its "Who's Who in Energy" list (2014, 2015, and 2016); also, named a “2013 Fast Tracker,” which honors leaders from Pittsburgh's business and nonprofit community who are under 40
- Recognized by the National Diversity Council as one of the "2011 Most Powerful and Influential Women of Pennsylvania"
- Included on Law360's 2010, 2011 and 2012 lists of energy attorneys under 40 to watch
- Selected by Super Lawyers as a "Pennsylvania Rising Star" (2005-2010 and 2013-2015)