Siddesh is a member of Reed Smith's Business & Finance group who focuses on mergers and acquisitions and emerging company/venture capital transactions. He has experience representing public and private companies, private equity firms, and investment and hedge funds in an array of corporate transactions, including mergers, acquisitions (both asset and stock), divestitures, financings, fund formation, and general corporate matters multiple industries. Additionally, he regularly represents founders and investors (strategic and financial) in a variety of emerging company transactions, including angel and series investments. Siddesh previously practiced transactional law in Singapore representing U.S. and international companies, as well as state-owned enterprises doing business throughout Southeast Asia, Europe, and Latin America.
- Boston University School of Law, 2005, J.D., cum laude, Appointed Permanent Class Member at Commencement
- University of Chicago, 1998, B.A., Economics, Howell Murray Alumni Medal
- Board Member and Officer, Precious Pets Almost Home Association (Pet Rescue) (2009 - present)
- Member, Asian American Bar Association, (2008 - present)
- Young Professionals Member, Chicago Council on Global Affairs (2009 - present)