Jillian is a creative and strategic thinker focusing her practice on intellectual property and complex commercial litigation. Jillian represents clients in a variety of areas, including false advertising, unfair competition, trademarks, patents, copyrights, trade secrets, complex contract issues, products liability, and franchising. Jillian is fully committed to pro bono representation, working to help children and families, and assisting immigrants seeking asylum in the United States. Jillian also serves on the leadership committee of the Chicago Office’s Women's Initiative Network at Reed Smith.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, 2013, J.D., magna cum laude, Associate Editor, International Law Review; ABA Labor and Employment Law Mock Trial Team Captain; President's Medallion Award Recipient, CALI Awards in Legal Writing and Applied Civil Procedure
- George Washington University, 2008, B.A., Political Communication, magna cum laude
- All State Courts - Illinois
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Seventh Circuit
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Multiple Solutions Junior Board, Greater Illinois Chapter