Brian is a recognized, first-chair trial attorney who focuses on providing his clients with superior legal services, strategic thinking and a results-driven approach, while offering practical solutions to their most difficult problems. Brian is one of the founding partners of Reed Smith's Dallas office, and previously served as the office's first managing partner.
- Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law, 2004, J.D., International Law Review Member, Manager of Business Development
- University of Texas, 2000, B.A.
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Area Young Lawyers
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
Awards & Recognition
- The Legal 500 United States Construction (including Construction Litigation), 2016, 2018
- Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC Benchmark Litigation 40 & Under Hot List, 2017 - 2018
- Selected for inclusion in the Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars list for Business Litigation (2014-2017)
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© for Litigation - Banking and Finance, 2023