Zeldar is a partner of Reed Smith Richards Butler LLP currently based in Shanghai. She qualified as a lawyer in Hong Kong and practises primarily in the areas of shipping, commodities, shipbuilding and offshore construction. She also has vast experience in acting for state-owned and private clients in M&A, trust, investment and other disputes.
She represents clients under a wide range of jurisdictions and arbitral regimes, including ICC, ICA, HKIAC, SIAC and FOSFA, and in ad hoc arbitration (e.g., LMAA), as well as Hong Kong High Court litigation.
- University of Hong Kong, PCLL
- BPP Law School, London, CPE
- Cardiff University, LL.M.
- Dalian Maritime University Law School, LL.B.
- Hong Kong
- Law Society of Hong Kong
Awards & Recognition
- Listed as a Next Generation Partner in The Legal 500 Asia Pacific for China Shipping: Foreign Firms, 2023
- Listed as a Next Generation Lawyer in The Legal 500 Asia Pacific for China Shipping: Foreign Firms, 2019 - 2022