Please join us for our 9th Washington Health Care Conference, as we return to an in-person, live format. This year's program will discuss the latest hot topics and anticipated trends impacting health care and life sciences.
Tipo de evento: Seminario, Educación legal continua/desarrollo profesional continuo
- Nombre de la ubicación:
- Hamilton Hotel, Schuyler Ballroom, 1001 14th St. NW, Washington, DC 20005
- Fecha/hora de inicio:
- 25 April 2023, 9:30 AM EDT
- Fecha/hora de finalización:
- 25 April 2023, 5:00 PM EDT
- More Information:
- The 9th Annual Washington Health Care Conference
Sessions will include:
- Challenges in digital health and AI: Current regulatory landscape and preparing for what’s ahead
- Navigating intersecting HR/employment and regulatory matters in internal investigations
- Health care private equity updates and what to expect in 2023
- The provision of health care services is changing: Practical considerations for health care delivery in a post-Dobbs world
- 2023 Antitrust, FCA and FDA enforcement trends: Tips to help health care and life sciences companies anticipate what's next
View the full agenda.
A block of rooms has been reserved at The Hamilton for out of town guests. Reserve a room at the discounted rate of $329. Please note that the room block cutoff date is April 3.
Registration: 9:30 am
Program: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Networking Reception: 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
CLE Credit Pending