Sophie is a partner in the Entertainment and Media Industry Group, and focuses on copyright, technology law and artificial intelligence. She is also a member of On-Chain: Reed Smith’s Crypto & Digital Assets Group.
Sophie is dual-qualified and fluent in both common law systems and civil law systems with strong academic credentials in IP law. She focuses on all issues shaping the future of the online world from a technological, commercial, legal but also from a policy making standpoint.
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers™ in the United Kingdom for Media and Entertainment Law, 2023-2024
- Named in The Hollywood Reporter’s Power Lawyers 2021-2022: Hollywood's Top 100 Attorneys annual list
- Named in Variety's Legal Impact Report 2020-2021
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers™ in France for Entertainment Law, 2021-2024, and for European Unoin Law, 2023-2024
- Honoree of SheSaidSo's Alternative Power 100 Music List, 2019