Jason is a partner in the Entertainment & Media Industry Group and the Co-Chair of the firm’s Jewish Inclusion Committee. He represents Fortune 100 brands and technology disrupters, media companies, airlines, quick service restaurants, consumer packaged goods companies, and other advertisers in all aspects of the commercialization of products and services, advertising, marketing, new media, branding, privacy, mobile marketing, behavioral advertising, right of publicity, and traditional trademark and copyright prosecution and counseling. He also counsels clients in new and emerging technologies, including the metaverse, AI, AR and VR, and NFTs.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, 2006, J.D.
- University of Iowa, 2003, B.A.
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court - Central District of Illinois
- Appointed to the Food & Drug Law Institute Food Advertising, Labeling, and Litigation Conference Planning Committee (2023)
- Jason served on Law360’s Media & Entertainment Editorial Board in 2021.
- Association of National Advertisers
- Commercialization of Brands Committee, International Trademark Association (INTA) (2022-2023)
- Unfair Competition Committee, International Trademark Association (INTA) (2018-2021)
- Lawyers for the Creative Arts
- The Recording Academy
- The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences
- The Chicago Bar Association
- The Jewish United Fund Lawyers Division
Premios y reconocimientos
- Ranked in Chambers USA for Advertising: Transactional & Regulatory, 2022
- Illinois Leading Lawyer (2021- 2022)
- Legalweek’s 2021 Leaders in Tech Law Awards – Highly Commended/Innovative Operations Team of the Year (Reed Smith & The Hershey Company)
- Illinois Leading Lawyer (2021)
- Illinois Emerging Lawyer (2016-2020)
- "Jason has an incredible client focus and deep knowledge of advertising law. He quickly engages and learns the internal complexities of an organization in a manner that enables him to be a full and robust partner and give meaningful advice and counsel on any given matter." Chambers USA 2022
- "He provides excellent client service and sophisticated insights into the market and developments in the law." Chambers USA 2022